----- Original Message -----

I like the idea. But you also need someone to maintain the content. Even the
official TOH is obsolete already (e.g. there's no information about tp-link
1043nd v2). You'd need a full replacement for the wiki TOH (making the TOH
obsolete once again) as well as an easy way to add loads of information and
comments and people willing to update the data. Or, alternatively, you could
just specify some format bits for the wiki and feed the database from the wiki.

> A first demo for this can be seen here (where it says WIP):
>
> http://testing.meshkit.freifunk.net/

It looks a little bit too javascripty for me. I would like to be able to *also*
just view the table of hardware like I do in the wiki.

Cheers,

Pavel