On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Daniel Petre <daniel.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01/31/2014 01:49 PM, Oliver Ertl wrote:
>>
>> Ok, you can delete the patches then. No need for the patch then :-(
>

> Hey Oliver , it's just the patch guideline , Jonas trying to help you submit
> a full decent patch, no need to be upset ;-)

That's my intention. Actually the cover-letter could be just dropped.
You usually only need it for bigger series to add a detailed
explanation that is too big for the individual patches, or to note on
which git tree something is based on, or if there are certain other
patches that this patchset depend on, and other things that shouldn't
be in the commit log.

Jonas