On Saturday, February 1, 2014 11:13:25 PM "Find Herzfeld"
<f...@seattlemesh.net> wrote:
> Did you flash it with the Web GUI? I've managed it fine with a serial
> cable booting into tftp mode or whatever it's called, but the
> default netgear Web interface rejects it.
Thinking on how I did it, what version of the stock firmware is on these
devices that you are working with?
I used the web GUI. As I recall, I tried installing OpenWrt on whatever stock
firmware was on there, but none of the files would work, all where rejected.
I updated the stock firmware to the latest version (from the Netgear site),
then tried "openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wnr2000v3-squashfs-factory-NA.img" but it
was rejected. I then tried
"openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wnr2000v3-squashfs-factory.img" which worked.

Aaron Z