On 4 February 2014 19:58, Helmut Schaa <helmut.sc...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>>> Yeah, rt2x00 does not initialize these AFAIK.
>>>
>>> So, you ported the code from the ralink rt2860 driver, right?
>>> I haven't looked into newer ralink chips at all. Did you check if any MAC
>>> layer changes regarding RX and TX rings exist?
>>
>> Yes, from rt2860v2 2.7.1.6 to be precise.
>> Yes I did the mac registers init too. There are several new registers
>> they initialize. I tried to integrate mac init to the existing
>> function. Do you think I should try to do it separately?
>
> No, should be fine that way (for testing) I guess.
>
> Did you check if the interrupt handler is called after setting the
> device up (/proc/interrupts)?
> Just as a first evidence of life?

Hmm..
If I configure it as ap, yes:
           CPU0
  5:         28      MIPS  10100000.ethernet
  6:      38912      MIPS  rt2800_wmac
  7:     204558      MIPS  timer
  9:          0      INTC  10000100.timer
 20:        521      INTC  serial
 25:          2      INTC  gsw
ERR:          0

But if I put it in monitor mode (either via config or iw command)
interrupt counter remains zero. What does it mean?
All done with reboots to reset the counter.

Regards,
Roman