>>>>> "Alan" == Alan Hoo <huqings...@ycmedia.cn> writes:

Alan>    Dear all: I've got a question about kernel panic. When I test
Alan> my driver module on OpenWRT( version : attitude adjustment) and
Alan> soon I was found the system reboot suddenly. how do I
Alan> troubleshoot ? Thank you in Advance.

In:

 Global settings settings  --->
  [*] Compile the kernel with symbol table information
      (CONFIG_KERNEL_KALLSYMS=y)
  [*] Compile the kernel with debug information
      (CONFIG_KERNEL_DEBUG_INFO=y)

and attach a serial console, for example, using screen and make sure
to enable console logging.  Then make it panic.  This will give you a
hopefully-meaningful stack trace.  That should give you clues to where
things are going wrong.

--
Russell Senior, President
russ...@personaltelco.net