From: "Derek & Vicky" <thewerth...@gmail.com>
To: "openwrt-devel" <openwrt-devel@lists.openwrt.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: [OpenWrt-Devel] compiler optimization flags on the
brcm2708platform?

VIPS is obviously the wrong package to be talking about with respect to
compiler optimization flags...:-)

I read this article on compiler optimization flags
https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=35323 and don't see the same
options available on the current Makefiles.
/trunk/target/linux/brcm2708/Makefile

Where is the place to set the compiler optimization flags?
Cheers