I got a batch of 10 Nanostation loco M2 devices and can confim that they
run OpenWrt without problem.

I have updated OpenWrt Wiki with all information I have found out so far:
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/ubiquiti/nanostationm2

--
follow me - www.twitter.com/valentt & http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com
linux, anime, spirituality, wireless, scuba, linuxmce smart home, zwave