On Oct 12, 2014 2:41 AM, "document" <caoxi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> how to troubleshoot openwrt crash(reboot) ?
>
> i have openvpn-2.3.2 installed from opkg but when i manually start it
about 1min passed, router (openwrt-12.09) will reboot.

> when i enabled openvpn service on startup, router will auto reboot
forever.

have you tried using command "logread -f" to follow the kernel log when the
reboot occured?  it may help.

> i have a little linux skill, but output of logread at openwrt-12.09 will
not help and will be empty when there is a new boot.

> even both openvpn client (my router) and server (linux vps) debug level
logs not help.

> the same configure files for client on both other platform like windows7
(home) and fedora20 (office) work normally.

> all packages from opkg at tp-link wr703n.

mayne some kind of out-of-memory panic occured, just a wild guess...

                yousong