Hi all,
first of all, I'm sorry for my poor english and if I placed my question in a wrong place. I'm facing an issue with,I think, iptables. This is the scenario: I'm using a ddns service to point my external ip to access my server; and it works fine, but the original address is always the internal iface of my modem.

This is my actual port-forwarding conf in /etc/config/firewall

config redirect
    option target 'DNAT'
    option src 'wan'
    option dest 'lan'
    option proto 'tcp udp'
    option dest_ip '192.168.x.x'
    option dest_port 'x'
    option name 'Photo'
    option src_dport 'x'
    option reflection '1'

surfing on web and in the wiki of openwrt I cannot find any solution.
If I'm not wrong, in the previous release of openwrt the origin's IP was forwarded to the internal lan.
Tcpdumping the wan iface I can see both public ip (original and my own ip)

Is there any solution (conf, recompile the packet,patch etc) to reflect the previous behaviour ?

Cheers
Angelo