Hi,
I  am new to this platform and is trying to set up the openwrt so that I can
try to add the
home automation gateway program that we are developing.  The program would do :
1) it uses tcpip socket so that the phone with wifi can control the home devies
via gateway,2) it  uses usb to control a zigbee sink for those sensor devices
using zigbee,3) it uses wifi to ontrol sensor devices that fitted with wifi,4)
it generates a website so that the control of home device can be done via web
access as well    as check sensor status via web.

Can anyone point me a direction on how to setup an openwrt  using a normal PC
rather than goto the target hardware for development?

Thanks