Hi Michael,

Michael Heimpold wrote:
This patch series is to bring OpenWrt's Duckbill support back in shape:
- U-Boot build is fixed
- SD card generation is adopted for Duckbill images

I've tested my changes with I2SE Duckbill and Olimex OLinuXino
Maxi board, however, I've no Micro/Mini at hand.

This series obsoletes my series "packages: uboot-mxs: various fixes"
from Mon, 31 Aug 2015 21:49:28 +0200, so I've choosen to name this
one "v2".

It's possible to pull this series from
https://github.com/mhei/openwrt/tree/mxs-fixes, but I'm
rebasing this branch from time to time.

Changes in v2:
- don't break Olimex (i.MX233) based boards anymore
- SD card generation now support Duckbill's partitioning scheme

Michael Heimpold (7):
  packages: uboot-mxs: place binaries in the designated path
Committed this one.

  packages: uboot-mxs: do no modify the U-Boot image, copy as-is
I'm checking this - seems to break the i.MX233 support (olinuxino-maxi to be exact, but it shouldn't really matter with the imx23 boards), with this one in place, u-boot is not coming up, the board is stuck at the 0x80502008 printouts. Might be PEBKAC on me.

  packages: uboot-mxs: bless UBOOT_IMAGE with a meaning, otherwise we
    could drop this C&P left-over
I'm OK with this - will commit once we discussed the above.

  target/mxs: adopt SD card generation to fixed U-Boot path
As above.

  packages: uboot-mxs: fix I2SE Duckbill variant
Committed this one as well.

  tools: add sdimage (for mxs target)
target: mxs: re-work SD card image generation
OK, so You're working with ext4+ext4 on Duckbill - happy to add these in, will take a look.

As always, thanks for the patches, the Duckbill support really needed some tender care.

Regards,
Zoltan H