2015-09-19 23:48, Nerijus Baliunas rašė:
rt305x has a rgmii that the switch connects to. however we dont have
support in the driver for that rgmii port. you will need to first atch
the driver to support the rgmii interface and then hook up the switch
driver.

drivers/net/phy/ar8216.c already has
if (priv->phy->interface == PHY_INTERFACE_MODE_RGMII)
Is it something similar? How can I add support for rt305x rgmii?

I found zyxel keenetic (which is almost the same as NBG4615) source code -
http://fami.codefreak.ru/mirrors/zyxel-keenetic/kernel/
I put drivers/net/raeth directory from the source here -
http://sat.lt/drivers_net_raeth/
It has support for Giga switch Atheros AR8316 inside.

Regards,
Nerijus