Hi,

I want to reduce the root file system size for my project. Till now
after removing the unnecessary kernel modules, libraries and using
strip binary the file system size has been reduced to 8.3 MB. Bu there
are still some files which are not required and I am unaware of how to
prvent these files from being included in my file system using
openwrt.

For Ex: there are multiple binaries in /lib/firmware which are not
required. This folder itself contains size of 4.4 MB, apart from these
there are many libraries in /lib as well as /usr/lib which are not
required.

Can anyone please guide of how to remove firmware binaries and
libraries in openwrt.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Arjav Parikh