The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

> What usecase do you want to cover by calling the lease script every time ?

I want to assign a FQDN to every device which gets an IP address from
odhcpd.  My lease script updates DNS records, generating MAC-based names
for devices which do not provide hostnames in their DHCP requests.  The
missing piece of the puzzle is thus a way of triggering the lease script
when an IP address is leased to a host which did not provide a hostname
in its DHCP request (and when such a lease is deleted).  The only way I
can think of to achieve that without patching odhcpd is to resort to
some sort of polling, but it feels a bit clumsy to me since an arbitrary
amount of time may pass between two DHCP events and I am trying to make
the relevant DNS zone match the lease database as closely as possible at
any given time.

--
Best regards,
Michał Kępień