On 2018-09-05 10:01, Felix Fietkau wrote:
On 2018-09-04 18:39, Koen Vandeputte wrote:
Hi Felix,

Starting from commit [1], I'm getting this error when trying to use the
Imagebuilder, even when selecting them in the build:

Package libc (1.1.19-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package libgcc (7.3.0-1) installed in root is up to date.
Package logd (2018-02-14-128bc35f-2) installed in root is up to date.

Unknown package 'mkf2fs'.
I don't see the issue with that commit, mkf2fs is selected just fine in
my test, and the package is there.
I will do a fresh build overnight and look into it tomorrow.
Just tested it, and it works just fine in my build. Did you use the
image builder from the snapshot build, or did you build your own?
Hi Felix,

Thanks for testing this.
I'm building the latest master, and then applying customization (altering/adding a few files) by using the standalone ImageBuilder created in the initial build.
I just found (and fixed) some unrelated issues with u-boot for cubox
images though, so you might want to update again.

I'm currently doing a full rebuild based on master before your latest commits. I'll first re-test this case again and will commence a new build with these 2 new commits included in parallel.

Will provide an update asap.

Koen