The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
Okay it wasn't
https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/commit/576c69938bb38c7edfa23f220eb30cb5c1d0a726
nor the immediately next one
https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/commit/0fbd3d23aadee0d95beef4f077a866dae7f4841a
so it's still unclear what commit really breaks this... but I'll try to
keep looking.. :)

--
 Sami Olmari