The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 1:00 PM Birger Koblitz <m...@birger-koblitz.de> wrote:
> I'll go through the patches and remove anything that sounds like it
> might need user space configuration (i.e. not power the USB bus or the
> like).
upstream GPIO maintainers prefer dedicated properties instead of a GPIO hog.

some USB controller drivers support a "vbus-supply" property, which
can be used together with a GPIO regulator
in case of the VBUS supply it means the GPIO will be turned off if the
USB port is "disabled" (for example by unloading the kernel USB
controller driver).

I'm not saying that you have to switch over to something other than GPIO hogs.
switching to an upstream solution is a good starting point!
just be aware that this may not be the final solution

> Is anyone working on converting the use-cases which require user space
> switching to libgpiod or any other solution?
how do you identify the "use-cases which require use space switching"?

Martin

--- End Message ---