Hi Petr,

On 14/01/20 4:57 PM, Petr Štetiar wrote:
> Petr Štetiar <yn...@true.cz> [2020-01-08 22:47:28]:
>
> 1.
> https://forum.openwrt.org/t/help-pre-select-new-openwrt-project-logo-in-the-poll/52674

All of them are nice and I have voted for the one I liked. I have a
thought here.

As far as I see and use, OpenWrt doesn't stand just for wireless
freedom, though that's the most popular use case. It is being used as a
base for various functions related but not limited to meshing, routing,
network security, IoT and anything or everything that one can imagine or
implement with additional packages. It gives us such a "freedom" and
helps us protect our "privacy".

The logo "H" represents the versatility, but misses the wireless.

Regards,
Nishant