The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Koen,

Please find the bootlogs at:

https://pastebin.com/PD5Lfx3p (ath79)

https://pastebin.com/j1jBauQE (ar71xx)

Cheers!

El 27/1/20 a les 17:31, Koen Vandeputte ha escrit:
> Hi Roger,
>
> Can you send me full bootlogs please from both?
>
> I have RB922-5HPnD, not the AC version over here, but I guess the
> issue will also be present over there.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Koen
>
> On 27.01.20 15:16, Roger Pueyo Centelles | Guifi.net via openwrt-devel
> wrote:
>> The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
>> sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.
>>
>> To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
>> automatically by the mailing list software.

--- End Message ---