The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Adrian,

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 8:52 PM <m...@adrianschmutzler.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when defining gpio-export nodes, I'm never really sure about how the values
> for "gpio-export,output" and GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH/LOW in gpios have to be set up
> correctly in relation to each other.
>
> I also was not able to retrieve a particular system in how this is set up
> currently (for different devices).
>
> It would be nice if somebody could elaborate this to me (I've found several
> shorter explanations in the PR comments throughout GitHub, but they
> unfortunately were never comprehensive.)
I don't know about gpio-export

> (And I assume the same logic will apply to gpio-hogs with output-low/high and
> gpios parameter?)
for gpio-hog there is documentation inside the kernel sources:
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/gpio/gpio.txt

I don't know why there are output-low, output-high, input properties
and if they are optional (meaning for example output-high can be
omitted when setting GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH). when in doubt, ask on the
linux-gpio mailing-list

Regards
Martin

--- End Message ---