The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
Don’t know how successful I’ll be at upstreaming as the last time I had code
accepted into the kernel was back in 2002/2003 when I was active in the m68k
Mac port.   It will probably be late March before I will have time I can commit
to the effort, but I have a large collection of Kirkwood based devices that I
would like to see upstreamed and supported by OpenWrt.  I just need to find the
time to work on them!

Ray

> On Feb 27, 2020, at 3:44 AM, Alberto Bursi <bobafetthotm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On 27/02/20 06:16, Raylynn Knight via openwrt-devel wrote:
>> The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
>> sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.
>>
>> To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
>> automatically by the mailing list software.
>>

>> Sorry, I did intend the email for the list.
>>
>> I actually have an example of all of the devices affected by this patch
>> except the nsa310b.  Would there be any issue with me trying to get the
>> OpenWrt patches upstreamed?
>>
>> Ray

> I have a nsa310b and I can test things on it, if you want to upstream its
> patches.
>
> If you are good at upstreaming, could you also consider upstreaming the
> ledtrig-libata patch?
>
> https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/blob/master/target/linux/generic/pending-4.19/834-ledtrig-libata.patch
>
> It's about creating a led trigger for each SATA port and it would be nice to
> have upstream too.
>
> -Alberto

--- End Message ---