The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

You're right, it's a bug and not a patch which we've been able to
identify it's caused by commit
https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt/openwrt.git;a=commit;h=c8c2ef1d495dd3fd3096ac508e91a02f9c583ea8

As you can see, it's just a two-lines commit that resets the AR8216
switch during initialization, but it's part of a longer series of
AR8216-related commits. Reverting it makes IPv6 multicast work again on
the NanoStation XW, and probably others, but it could also break other
devices' switched networking (e.g., those QCA9558+AR8326 ones).

I understand it can't go wildly into 19.07.3 but, now that we're
discussing it, maybe the author of the patch can shed some light on the
issue.

Best,

Roger

El 5/5/20 a les 11:44, m...@adrianschmutzler.de ha escrit: