Am 22.05.2020 um 12:29 schrieb Kalle Valo:
(please don't top post)

Sebastian Gottschall <s.gottsch...@dd-wrt.com> writes:

this code is not in use in its original form for ipq4019. i have seen
that his patch is also dropped from ath.git but is still in use by
openwrt. could somone clarify the state here and why it was dropped?
I dropped the patch because of the bug report from openwrt.
can you show me the bug report? and openwrt is still using it as out of tree patch which is confusing here. personally i'm using the patch on qca988x, qca9884 and also ipq40xx devices (40xx doesnt make any use of it of course)

any chipset which doesnt make use of the gpio_pin definition is unable to make use of it. if there is no trigger set, its also not used (hopefully)

but in any way i'm willig to fix any issue of there is a reproduceable issue.

Sebastian