The sender domain has a DMARC Reject/Quarantine policy which disallows
sending mailing list messages using the original "From" header.

To mitigate this problem, the original message has been wrapped
automatically by the mailing list software.
--- Begin Message ---
To enable dynamic kernel/rootfs splitting for devices that require an
ELF loader, I decided to modify the current splitter for openwrt,okli
compatible partitions.

openwrt,okli is currently used by one device: PISEN WMB001N.
For this device, this patch could remove the custom build directives for
the factory images.
For TP-Link CPE devices, it could enable a dynamic firmware partition,
while these devices currently employ a fixed partition split.

The modifications are placed inside mtdsplit_uimage.c to leverage the
existing uImage definitions. Alternatively, this loader could be moved
to a separate file, but then I would prefer to create an extra
mtdsplit_uimage.h header for the common parts. This would touch more
parts of the code, but might be better moving forward.

This patch was also posted on github with pull request #3130
https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/3130

Sander Vanheule (1):
  kernel: mtdsplit: support okli loader splitting

 .../drivers/mtd/mtdsplit/mtdsplit_uimage.c    | 124 +++++++++++++++++-

2.26.2

--- End Message ---