On Wed, 15 Jul 2020, m...@adrianschmutzler.de wrote:

At least for the 4.14 targets, I expect them to be archived if there is no
update until after the next release (or at the latest after the one following
it).

I'm working on bringing pistachio up to 5.4, apart from the spi-nand (which is
quite a core item obviously, so I thought about reaching out to Boris for some
guidance) it's looking good so far. If anyone's interested in helping, I'll
share
what I have. Also, if there is no one else interested in cns3xxx, I'm happy to
take a look at that, I've got two devboards in the shed for that.

Any success with pistachio and 5.4?

Nope. The board is fine, apart from the NAND, so it's a bit of a regression as it stands now.

Regards,
-w-