On 04/12/2020 13:25, Andre Heider wrote:
Hi,

On 04/12/2020 13:03, Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:
Hi,

is there any reason not to use the flock style below? It should be more
reliable wrt. unlocking if the script is prematurely terminated.

I guess because it gets more difficult to fish out the answer for each command then (I didn't check if it's guaranteed to be one line for each)?

But with `trap` I introduced it should be just as reliable I think?

In the end the script is still a mess... The two cleanups I did were just the low hanging fruit.

The proper performance fix would be to move 'lucistat' to ltq-vdsl-app itself. But there's ltq-adsl-app too, so maybe that's not desired from a maintenance point of view.

I misunderstood, that flock style shound indeed work. Updating patch...