On 25.06.21 11:44, Piotr Dymacz wrote:
Hi Koen,

On 25.06.2021 11:04, Koen Vandeputte wrote:
Hi Piotr,

It seems imx6 Gateworks Ventana target got broken.

I suspect it's due to following commit:
https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt/openwrt.git;a=commit;h=8dba71dd33c8e35e7f363ffdb2ba42259ab43ce2

After this commit, the bootfile generated is this one:

- 6x_bootscript-gateworks_ventana

While the bootloader looks for this:

** File not found /6x_bootscript-ventana **

Due to this, the fixup does not happen and wrong kernel params are
provided causing a panic as the rootfs is not found.

Any idea how to fix this one properly?
Revert the naming to plain "ventana" again?

Oh, I'm sorry for that!

I see that the 'script' var value is embedded in env [1] so probably the only correct way is to adjust it back on our side. Let me fix that as I also plan to send couple of patches with imx6 to imx split.

[1] https://source.denx.de/u-boot/u-boot/-/blob/master/include/configs/gw_ventana.h#L154

No worries :-)

Thanks for picking it up.

I'm currently using this patch to allow further testing:
https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt/staging/xback.git;a=commit;h=e7b2714651ab8bbe3ff8518e18578a4e922227cd

Regards,

Koen