Hi,

We did the 21.02-rc4, but there is still a problem with flow offloading as this was not fixed. The other problems should be fixed now.

On 7/17/21 5:45 PM, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
Currently we still have these problem:

- IPv6 broken with flow offloading (according to reports, potentially related to hw flow offloading) - PPPoE allegedly broken (according to reports, not fully reproducible, likely related to hw flow offloading too)
   - https://bugs.openwrt.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=3909
   - https://bugs.openwrt.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=3835

Some more information can be found here:
https://forum.openwrt.org/t/software-flow-offloading-and-conntrack-timeouts/74588
https://bugs.openwrt.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=3373
https://bugs.openwrt.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=3759

It could be that this change causes the problems:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/netdev/patch/20180720130906.27687-3-pa...@netfilter.org/

I do not know how much time and interest I have in debugging and fixing this problem. If someone wants to have a closer look into this problem it would be really nice. even when you can make it easier to reproduce it in a test environment it would be nice.

Should we just release with this as a known problem?

Other than this problem I am not aware of any other critical problem.

Hauke