Hi Paul,

On 10/8/21 11:13 AM, Paul Spooren wrote:
Hi,

    - bcm47xx
    - bcm4908

Will these two targets be replaced by bmips?

bmips is for big endian BCM33xx, BCM63xx and BCM7xxx MIPS chips.
bcm47xx is little endian MIPS form a different product line.
bcm4908 is ARM based.

When I find some time I will have a look at bcm47xx, I have some devices, but they are all old and low powered.
These boards need about 3 minutes to boot up now.

    - layerscape
    - pistachio
    - uml

Might be dropped if nobody takes care?

I have the board for the pistachio target, when I will try to look into this in the next weeks.

Hauke