Thanks for all the work done towards this.

And thankfully SELinux will not be activated by default.

Regards
Fernando

On 20/02/2022 19:57, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
Hi,

All the major new features for the next OpenWrt major release are mostly merged into master. The kernel 5.10 upgrade for the bcm63xx target is still missing.

Paul created a issue to track the remaining tasks:
https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/issues/9248
This will be extended with new problems.

We plan to do a feature freeze of the master branch on 1. March 2022. This means we will not add any big changes any more by that date. Minor changes like adding support for new boards or adding a new package are still ok, big changes like activating SELinux by default would not be oḱ.

Around 20. March 2022 we plan to branch off the next major release and would prepare for a first release candidate about 1 week later.

Hauke