On 4/16/22 22:26, Lech Perczak wrote:
Hello,

Recently my PR #9670 [1] which includes fixes needed to support built-in modem of ZTE MF286R router was merged to master. The (incomplete) support for MF286R landed together with MF286A before branching off 22.03 release. I'd be grateful if fixes from [1] could be cherry-picked to 22.03, for MF286R to have full support in that release.

Required commits are c99013e, b2940bb, ed79578 and e02fb42, a67629b is optional, but would be beneficial if another variant of the modem is found, with different interface configuration - that may require to override the autodetection results. Also, skipping that patch can yield merge conflicts.

[1] https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt/pull/9670

Hi,

I ported the changes to OpenWrt 22.03 branch. I will also add the new change you posted some hours ago.

Hauke