Hey Peter - thanks for the follow up.

>> When building a particular source package using the SDK, I need to rebuild
>> any dependent packages from source as w
> Perhaps an easy solution is to have a clean target variant that also
> recursively cleans all the dependencies?

I'm sorry, I'm not following. In this case, I'm looking for a way to save the
artifacts that dependencies save in the staging_dir for future use, not to
remove them.  Am I missing something or did we misunderstand one another?

Best Regards,
Eric
This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary
information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is
addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or
her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
delete this e-mail immediately.