Ok. Thank you.

> On Apr 17, 2023, at 4:43 PM, Paul Spooren [Masked]
> <fwd.5ny9lyf1s...@opayq.com> wrote:
>
>> but the 21.02.6 release notes say that 21.02 has reached end of life and
>> will not receive any more updates. It seems odd to leave a branch in a state
>> where the last official stable release will not boot on all targets.
>> Thoughts?
>
> Where do you read that? Are you referring to the note that a newer version is
> out and fresh installs should use 22.03.x if possible?

Oh, my mistake. The release notes don’t say that. I was actually thinking of
this mailing list message from Hauke:
http://lists.openwrt.org/pipermail/openwrt-devel/2023-March/040749.html

Has that decision changed in light of the ipq40xx boot problems?

---
Note: Whoops. I initially replied only to Paul Spooren instead of replying to
all, so now I’m resending so it will go to the list. Sorry about that.