Hi,

in the past, it was possible to build packages, which are using crypto libraries like
openssl, wolfssl or mbedtls, in parallel. One was build for the image, selected as
<y>, the others were build as module selected as <m>.

This doesn't work any more, if a package is selected for usage of openssl with <m>
and any other crypto library is selected with <y>.

Compiling is successful, but installation complains about to install a binary
twice from two different packages.

I'm not sure, since when this does occur, but I assume, it was introduced with
the openssl update to 3.0.x.

Regards,
Hartmut