Hi all,

For some reason (resource usage?) our snapshot builds do not include the LuCI
web interface. I think it’s an advantage to have LuCI installed in snapshot
images since a) it installed for all releases anyway and b) often it’s just
nice to have the web interface directly available.

Is anyone against having the interface installed by default? I remember from
multiple (in-person) discussion with fellow developers, that they’d prefer it
being installed.

If it’s an oversight I’d like to see it added to the default packages (via the
builedbot config), if there’s a reason to keep it from snapshots, I’d like to
understand the details.

Thanks,
Paul