Hi Gio,

thanks for sending this patch to the mailinglist. We've talked at last WCW in
Berlin
(If i don't mistake you for something else).

I gave the patch a test-run yesterday with two MT7915 and radios and I've
observed two
issues:

1. Neither the 2.4 nor 5 GHz radios enable 802.11ax capabilities. This is an
easy fix,
   as you don't copy over the HE capabilities to the STA. I've added this and
802.11ax
   rates were negotiated. So this is an easy fix.

2. The connection does not establish a Block-Ack session (neither automatically
nor manually).
   I did not look into this, but is this something which you can reproduce? The
throughput is
   very low (~30 Mbit/s on HE20 5GHz).

Best
David