On Thu, 1 Dec 2016, Mauricio Tavares wrote:

When I connect to my switch, the switch claims it can see traffic on
vlan 2 at that port but nothing on vlan 3. What kind of traffic?

remember that it will only send traffic out after it resolves the IP to a mac address. so on VLAN 3 it may very well be that the only thing that is going out is the ARP traffic.

what do you have hooked up to port 3? is it setup to handle vlan tagged traffic? or should you have defined vlan3 ports to be "3 5t" instead of "3t 5t"?

do a tcpdump on eth0.3, I'll bet that all you are seeing is ARP traffic.

David Lang