Hi,

...we're currently looking at openxpki as a solution for our small enterprise.
It looks very promising, but we would need to customize it a bit.

However - we're currently a bit lost, on how to approach this task ;-) The
openxpki documentation might still need a bit polishing for newcomers...

First things we're targeting:

- in the SAN field we'd  like to change the input fields (allow ipv6
addresses...)

- remove unfinished workflows from history (we'd like to keep only finished
workflows in the database).

Documentation states that it's best to start with a new workflow - is there a
howto or s.th. similar?

Thanks,

Andreas