Hi Sergei,

oops - I did not realize that github autogenerates the release from the development head. We did not merge to master as we wanted to do some tests before releasing it but our new test infrastructured had a demand for tagged releases....

I will merge to master and do a proper release to avoid further confusion.

Sorry for the mess

Oliver