Hi Stefan,

there is a brief example for LDAP authentication now in the quickstart manual: http://openxpki.readthedocs.io/en/latest/reference/configuration/realm.html

I copied that from a running install, so it should do after adjusting the parameters.

Oliver

Am 11.01.2017 um 15:43 schrieb Oliver Welter:
Hi Stefan,

sorry my fault, Connector::Proxy::Net::LDAP is a base class which does
nothing. Put Connector::Builtin::Authentication::LDAP in your script,
that should work.

I will try to add a working example including an LDAP dump with the next
release.

Oliver