Hi,

> I have only one CA, but is it possible to configure EST with 2 different
> profiles?
> I would like to setup one for User certs. and one for TLS server certs.

Within any OpenXPKI PKI Realm you can configure an arbitrary number of EST,
SCEP and RPC endpoints.

Each endpoint has its own distinct configuration, making it possible to provide
endpoints, e. g. specific for a device group. (In terms of long term
manageability this is an important feature, making it possible to modify the
enrollment policy e. g. only for your printers while leaving the enrollment
policy for phones unchanged.)

Each endpoint has a default certificate profile configuration which is selected
if no other supported profile is requested by the client (and accepted by the
endpoint).

The client may override the configured default profile by including the
Microsoft specific extension 1.3.6.1.4.1.311.20.2
(szOID_ENROLL_CERTTYPE_EXTENSION,
http://oid-info.com/cgi-bin/display?oid=1.3.6.1.4.1.311.20.2&action=display) in
the submitted CSR.

If the profile requested by the client is contained in the profile mapping of
the endpoint configuration, the mapped profile is used for the incoming
certificate request, otherwise the default is used.

HTH

Martin