Dear OpenXPKI Users,

We are back! After having to cancel our last workshop due to the Covid 19
pandemic, we are thrilled to announce that the OpenXPKI user workshop is
finally happening again, and this time, it's going to be even better. We hope
this email finds you well, and you are just as excited as we are!

White Rabbit Security GmbH is hosting the OpenXPKI user workshop on June 13th,
2023, in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. The workshop is free of charge, but space
is limited, and attendance is on a first-come, first-served basis. So, don't
wait too long to reserve your spot by sending an email to
openx...@whiterabbitsecurity.com.

We are also looking for volunteers to present their use cases. How are you
using OpenXPKI in your environment, how did you integrate it in your
environment and which use cases did you implement? This is an excellent
opportunity to showcase your project and share your knowledge with the
community.
Please note that presentation slots are limited, so apply early by sending an
email to openx...@whiterabbitsecurity.com. (Attendees volunteering to present
their use case may be preferred.)

Here's a preliminary schedule for the day:

- 09:00 Doors open, coffee, tea, snacks, and socializing

- 10:00 Workshop starts (hosted by White Rabbit Security staff, we outline the
latest development and OpenXPKI roadmap)

- 12:00 Lunch break and socializing

- 13:30 Workshop continues; use case presentations, demos and user talks

- 18:00 Workshop closes officially, socializing, small talk, and drinks

- 20:00 Attendees who would like to spend the evening with us move to a nearby
restaurant

More details, exact location and updated agenda to follow soon...

We are looking forward to an exciting and productive day, filled with
discussions, knowledge sharing, and networking. If you have any questions or
concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at
openx...@whiterabbitsecurity.com

Best regards,

Martin Bartosch

White Rabbit Security GmbH

--
White Rabbit Security GmbH, Werner-Heisenberg-Straße 8, 85254 Sulzemoos.
Contact: +49 8135 314 000-0, off...@whiterabbitsecurity.com