Hi Chris,

> 2023/09/01 16:28:21 ERR Error creating backend client Error while writing to
> socket; __EVAL_ERROR__ => I18N_OPENXPKI_CLIENT_INIT_CONNECTION_FAILED;
> __ERROR__ => Permission denied, __SOCKETFILE__ =>
> /var/openxpki/openxpki.socket [pid=2305|sid=[undef]]

The OpenXPKI Web UI executes within the scope of the Apache server and needs
read/write access to the OpenXPKI socket file. So, according to the above error
message, please check permissions and ownership of the socket file. Obviously
something is configured incorrectly, hence fix the Apache configuration
(runtime user) and/or OpenXPKI server configuration accordingly.

Best regards,

Martin