Hi Jeremy,

> There is a draft RFC which proposes to add the capability to convey private
> key attestation to an enrollment server:
>
> https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-lamps-key-attestation-ext-00.html
>
> This covers all protocols and all attestation sources.  I have been working
> with Android KeyStore and KeyChain lately and this certainly seems possible
> on the client end.
>
> I haven't looked at the other draft(s) mentioned in the above RFC, or for any
> approved standards, but I hope this is enough to start a conversation.

This is certainly an interesting development (and an official RFC covering this
would have been really useful in one of my projects a decade ago...)

As of today, this is still an IETF draft, not an RFC. Let's see how this
develops, I would assume that we will see several years before it makes it to
an offical RFC (if at all).

Cheers

Martin