Ali,

> Thank you, but I have found my mistake

Would you mind sharing your experience so others can benefit from your
resolution in case they are facing a similar problem?

> Another question
> Is there a possibility under "realm/democa/profile/default" to select the
> validity between 1 year and 6 months. So that the user himself chooses
> whether he wants to have 1 year or 6 months validity.

The Registration Officer can modify the validity of a pending request before
approving/issuing the certificate.

Selection of different validities during the request process (by the user) is
not available in the Community Edition, but this feature exists in the
Enterprise Edition.
A simple workaround is to define two different profiles with the desired
validities and naming them appropriately, so the user can select the validity
by choosing the profile. It's not a pretty solution but will work.

Cheers

Martin