Hello

I have a default installation on Debian 12 with the democa

I have created a csr using the elliptic curve secp256k1. When I copy this csr
in the web interface and try to request a certificate, I get this error:
"Used key parameter is not allowed by policy (curve_name: 1.3.132.0.10)"

When I do the exact same thing but using the curve secp512r1, I don't have this
problem.

Further, I edited a few things in the file democa/profile/default.yaml:

  *
I added the curve secp256k1 in the section ec: curve_name:
  *
at the end of the file I added the string
"#I18N_OPENXPKI_UI_KEY_CURVE_NAME_SECP256K1"

But, this does not seem to solve the problem.

Do I have to make some additional changes somewhere else?

Much thanks in advance for your help!

Greetings,
Stefan.