Am 04.02.2018 um 21:47 schrieb Peter Saint-Andre:
Done. Is this just swissjabber.li or all the other swissjabber.* domains
(.ch, .de, .eu)?

If I understand this correctly, the five swissjabber domains run on the same server.
swissjabber.ch  2002    CH                              ?       ?
swissjabber.de  2002    CH                              ?       ?
swissjabber.eu  2002    CH                              ?       ?
swissjabber.li  2002    CH                              ?       ?
swissjabber.org         2002    CH                              ?       ?

The report for .de: https://xmpp.net/result.php?domain=swissjabber.de&type=client The report for .li: https://xmpp.net/result.php?domain=swissjabber.li&type=server

Swissjabber used to be run by https://status.nine.ch/de/status_entries/381, before it was taken over by http://privatelayer.com.
See http://www.ip-tracker.org/locator/ip-lookup.php?ip=Swissjabber.ch
and https://www.ipaddress.com/websites/swissjabber.ch
There is no mentioning of swissjabber on their website at all, and they have not responed to my email about this. On 15 January swissjabber was up, but now it has been down again for a week or so. Before that it was down for weeks.

Daniel