Yes that's how *I* currently do it, the server sends a message back to the user
telling how to unlock communication.

And WhatsUp when you receive a message from someone not in your list holds the
first message with a warning giving you the option to add to your contacts,
block, or report as spam.. So it's not that the messages just passthrough.

---- Denver Gingerich ha scritto ----