From: Júlio Hoffimann [julio.hoffim...@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 March 2014 16:24
To: Bård Skaflestad
Cc: opm@opm-project.org
Subject: Re: [OPM] [opm-core] DUNE dependency

What diagnostics, if any, do you get from CMake during configuration?

For sure it's not a DUNE dependency issue, this is what I get on my laptop:

 -- Finding package opm-parser using module mode
CMake Error at
/usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:97 (MESSAGE):
  Could NOT find CJSON (missing: CJSON_INCLUDE_DIRS HAVE_CJSON)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:288
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  cmake/Modules/Findcjson.cmake:86 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  cmake/Modules/Findopm-parser.cmake:108 (find_package)
  cmake/Modules/OpmFind.cmake:147 (find_package)
  cmake/Modules/OpmFind.cmake:211 (find_and_append_package_to)
  cmake/Modules/OpmLibMain.cmake:90 (find_and_append_package_list_to)
  CMakeLists.txt:119 (include)

The message gives no clue on what is causing the error, does it? Do you want to
see CMakeError.log or CMakeOutput.log?

Júlio.