Hi OPM!

We need multi-linear interpolation (5d to be precise) to support a new feature
for Flow (vertical flow performance, VFP).

As far as we can tell there is no such thing in opm-core or any other opm
modules, nor in Dune (if there is, please point us to it!)
so we must either make our own or use a third party. There is a third-party
library for this that is available under a very permissive
license, only depends on boost, and consists of just a single header file:

http://rncarpio.github.io/linterp/

We propose to include this in opm-core, at opm/core/utility/. If anyone objects
to this or have better suggestions, please tell us.

Atgeirr and André